Comprehensive treatment and care for people with mental illness including untreated and neglected patients at the same time promoting positive mental health among the people resulting in reducing suicides and alcohol dependence
WELFARE AND DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES FOR THE MENTALLY ILL PATIENTS & MENTAL HEALTH CENTER SERVICES IN NARASIPURA & VAKKALERI HOBLI, KOLAR DISTRICT, KARNATAKA STATE
Through proper Awareness and Counselling.
The families and the infected person will be given a training in handling minor medical complications themselves.
Project Goals and Objectives
- To Provide better outpatient services
- The Adequacy of the mental health care and the effectiveness of the mental health care by the PHC team is extremely limited.
- The availability of essential psychiatric medicines is the only positive aspect of the LIFE CARE CENTER.
- There is greater need for support ,supervision on a monthly basis/ nurse in the LIFE CARE CENTER team.
- Specific measures to fully utilize the private psychiatrists has to be developed and implemented.
- Make available a treatment facility for mentally ill patients in Kolar
- Ensure early and uninterrupted treatment of all existing patients at the facility by a network of medical social workers and village health workers.
- Integrated psychiatric treatment with primary health care.
- Provision of monthly supply of free drugs to all the poor patients to ensure complete treatment.
- Community based rehabilitation (CBR) of treated Patients when needed.
|Title of the Project||WELFARE AND DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES FOR THE MENTALLY ILL PATIENTS & MENTAL HEALTH CENTER SERVICES IN NARASIPURA & VAKKALERI HOBLI, KOLAR DISTRICT, KARNATAKA STATE|
|Name Of the Organisation|| LIFE CARE CENTER
Address: # 5/2, Katha No. 166,
Rambhadrapura Village, (Bellur)
Narasipura , Kolar District - 563133.
|Representative||Mr. Bhoojanath. K.V.|
|Particulars of Registration||CHARITABLE TRUST DEED|
|Project Area|| NARASIPURA & VAKKALERI HOBLI,
KOLAR DISTRICT, KARNATAKA STATE
|Grant Requested||Rs. 25.00 Crores|
|Funds to be remitted in favour of||LIFE CARE CENTER|